We are thrilled to announce the 2nd Annual Punta Mita Carnaval, the newest and most exciting spring tradition in our community.
CARNAVAL GOLF CART PARADE
- Theme: This year’s theme will be Pacific Ocean as we pay homage to a very important part of our home.
- Décor: Get creative with your Pacific Ocean theme and show us your unique decorating skills. Carts with limited or no décor will not be allowed to participate in the parade.
- Registration: registration ends on Tuesday, February 26th, 2019. To confirm your participation, please send the following information to Events Punta Mita – email@example.com
- Contact person name and email
- Category – Business or Residence
- Name and explanation of your golf cart décor idea
- Awards Ceremony: the judges will consider two different categories (business golf cart and residence golf cart).
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies in each category will be awarded during the Carnaval Annual Gala starting at 6:30 pm
Place: Kupuri Beach Club
Time: 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm
Cost per person: $100 USD (15% service charge included)
This year’s theme will be Pacific Ocean as we pay homage to a very important and beautiful part of our home and community. Dance the night away to the music of our Resident DJ and a live band, as Chef Pato Pérsico and his culinary team serve a traditional Carnival dinner with live cooking stations and an open bar.
Chat, mingle, drink and dance the night away at Punta Mita’s most mysterious don’t-miss event…. you never know who’s hiding behind the mask!
For details and reservations, please call +52 329 291 66 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org